Here you can see the results of the interactions with industry which MoDiP undertook as part of the Symbiosis project. Although in subject matter they relate to MoDiP's area of focus they provide examples of types of interaction which could be adapted to other subject areas:
- mini exhibitions providing insights to the thinking that underpins the industry.
- guides to significant issues relating to the industry.
- guides to the use of materials used by the industry.
MoDiP's interactions were undertaken with:
- RPC Group Ltd, a design and engineering company specialising in plastic products, mainly packaging.
- Symphony Environmental Ltd, a company that manufactures additives to make plastics materials smarter.
- PDD Group Ltd, a product and service design innovation company.
- Sunseeker International, a designer and manufacturer of yachts, a specific product within the industry.
We are most grateful for the support of these companies which has provided unique insights to the challenges that underpin the development of their products.