Residencies provide a means of deep engagement with the collection with reciprocal benefits for the curatorial team and the resident creative. The curatorial team experiences the collection through different eyes while the creative is able to explore his or her practice within a different environment.
To date MoDiP has worked with:
- Artist in Residence - Mariele Neudecker
- Musician in Residence - Karen Wimhurst
- AUB Student Creatives - Carrie Mason, Sian de Jong, Sarah Wilson, Dorine Bessière, Rebecca Smith, Adrian Finn, a team of animators, Heida Jonsdottir, Fiona McTaggart, Jak Hansford, Ellie Jones, Judith Allen, Jasmine Baker and Lisa Moro
- Writer in residence - James Cole
- AUB Student Writer in Residence - Kate Hall