Requests to study objects in the museum should be made in person, by phone, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, giving a minimum of two working days notice.
- Some objects may be unsuitable or unavailable for loan.
- A maximum of 12 objects may be viewed at any one time.
- You will be required to undertake a short object handling briefing session before you borrow objects for the first time. Please allow an extra few minutes for this when you come to collect your loan.
To make your request
- Register and / or sign in to the website using the buttons at the top right of the page:
- View the collection and select the objects you would like to use by clicking on the 'Add to my favourites' button below the object.
- You can review your list under the 'My Favourites' link at the top of the page. Here you can remove any unwanted objects by clicking on the 'Remove from my Favourites' button under the object.
- Send an email to email@example.com including the following:
- your user name (so that we can see your list)
- the preferred date and time that you would like to visit
- what you would be doing with the objects eg. photography, drawing, object analysis
- any other information
- Once received, a member of the MoDiP team will respond as soon as possible to discuss your requirements.