A golf ball with a covering made from gutta percha processed and with an addition of TiO2 by Telcon Plastics. Telcon was formed in 1864 by the amalgamation of The Gutta Percha Company and Glass, Elliot & Company. Thought to have been made as a publicity or promotional gift at a time when Telcon's biggest market was in Japan and when balls such as these were considered to be superior to others by golfers there. This example still has its cellulose wrapper and printed paper label. Date unknown.