A 19th century loving cup presented to the Worshipful Company of Horners by John Burnell Citizen & Horner. The cup has a silver gilt lining and the two handles are silver mounted. A silver shield bearing the crest of the company is mounted on one side of the cup and the opposite side has a silver shield with the inscription 'Presented to the Worshipful Company of Horners by John Burnell Esq. a member of the Court. 1836.' Records show that the cup was made in the workshop of J. Burnell. This natural plastic item forms part of the Worshipful Company of Horners collection.